Gail from Snapshots in cursive nominated me for the Sisterhood of the World award.
And very grateful, as well!
Thank you, Gail!
* Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
* Answer the 10 questions given to you.
* Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers of their choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
* Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog.
Here they are:
1. On the bad days, how do you cheer yourself up?
A- Singing hymns, and Scripture songs always helps. Also, talking to my brother!
2. Which is your favourite food?
A- It used to be bread, any kind. Now that I’m gluten free, I’m really beginning to enjoy fresh vegetables more.
3. How do you let go?
A- Read a novel, or color a picture.
4. How much do you value ‘silence’?
A- So, so much! My house is finally quiet after many years, and I just sit, soaking it in.
5. Will you hurt someone intentionally or lie to make them feel better?
A- No, I don’t intentionally hurt people. Sometimes I do, because I often speak before I think. Trying to work on that bad habit.
6. Do you have faith in humanity? why or why not?
A- No, not really. I know humanity is fallen, from Adam and Eve sinning. Our only hope is through Jesus Christ, and His atoning blood.
7. One thing you really wish could come true?
A- To have an air conditioned vehicle again! I live in Florida, and I melt every time I have to drive.
8. If you had to sum up your life in 10 or less words, what would they be?
A- A sinner saved by grace. Love my girls, and family.
9. How do you express anger?
A- Too often, by sleeping.
10. What is the one thing that will turn you completely off about a person?
A- Bad grammar. When I was in 8th grade, I red lined all my boyfriend’s love letters, and sent them back to him for correction. What a word snob!
My List of Nominations Include: