I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award, by Anne of The Main Focus.
Thank you, Anne!!
I’m so thrilled and excited!! My 2nd Blogger Award!!
You like me, you really like me!
This is what Anne said about me:
“Purple Slob In Recovery – Very encouraging blog which I enjoy reading daily. She describes her life as a mother, wife and grandmother. She has a very positive side to life.”
Wow, so wonderful to hear such good things about myself!!
1. Thank and link to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Share ten random facts about yourself.
3. Nominate ten more bloggers who are fairly new to blogging.
Ten Random Facts:
1. I’m finding out I like a clean house! (I know! I was shocked too!)
2. Just bought my first (all by myself) home. (A $500 trailer. It was a steal!!) ALERT: New post coming soon! (That was it, btw.)
3. I read books under the covers , with a flashlight, ALL the time as a kid.
4. I even read in the tub. (No, I didn’t splash and ruin them.)
5. I read while walking down the halls, in high school. (I’m tall, so I held the book lower than my eyes, and never ran into anyone. … Okay, mostly never….. Okay, hardly ever….. Okay, once or twice)
6. I was Sargent At Arms, in my DCT club as a junior. I was in charge of making sure the boys wore a tie. I once ran one down across the front lawn, and tackled him. He put on the tie.
7. I fell in puppy love with a guy, when I was a senior in high school, just because he was 6’7″. He was 25, so he wouldn’t date me until I showed him my license, that I was already 18. Smart guy!!
8. My second husband died just 2 months after our wedding.
9. I knew my children were girls, as soon as I found out that I was pregnant, both times.
10. I don’t miss Coke, and doughnuts as much as I thought I would. (Update, I was only fooling myself.)
10 Fairly New Bloggers:
1. http://poetreecreations.org/ This site is no longer valid.
7. http://livelovelaughdotme2.com/2015/06/07/unbearable-cuteness/ apparently this site is no longer valid.
Sorry, I don’t know everyone’s names yet. Enjoy!
Shared on this Party.