This is an after. Yes, you heard me right, an after.
THUD. That’s the sound of all the Cleanies hitting the floor as they faint. My after is their worst nightmare of a before.
Don’t worry. There isn’t a before on record. I do not want you clawing your eyes out to not see it.
Suffice it to say, it was bad. So bad in fact, that no one but me would even go in there. A guest accidentally wandered in, and ran out screaming something about ecoli clouds choking her.
It wasn’t That bad. Well… Maybe it was.
Anyway, after the health dept. threatened to shut down my apt. I knew something had to be done. So donning my trusty haz mat suit, I waded into battle.
As you can see, I won the war: