Tonight as I was reading my news feed on FB, this came up.
As my long time readers know, Nony is my slob mentor. No, wait! She did NOT teach me how to be a slob! I did that one ALL by myself! She’s my un-slobbing mentor! There ya go!
(I sure wish I knew how to photo shop a pic of Nony and I together! I’d be ALL over that bad boy!
Probably as close as I’m ever likely to get!)
Okay, enough fooling around with our heads….
So, since we’re in the midst of a Paper Purgathon, I thought, what better time than now to feature a post from Nony about paper de-cluttering?? Answer: None better.
Nony starts out:
(Notice: Nony’s pic, not mine.)
Then she goes on to say:
So here’s how I’ve significantly reduced paper clutter in our home over the past few years:
(You’ll just have to go read her post to find out what she’s done!!)
Now, since I’ve spent MORE than 15 min blogging about purging paper, does that count for today???
Too bad! I’m going with it!
Go check out what my fellow Queens are up to in their respective kingdoms! Tell ’em PurpleSlob sayeth “Greetings, and Salutations!”
What??? It’s a crown, isn’t it??
Queen Anne’s Day 3: https://minimalistsometimes.com/2016/11/21/2103-the-trial-and-error-of-scanning/
Our Other Fellow Sovereigns:
– Viv, at GriefHappens, said she needed to be on this “like an over-sugared kid in a bouncy house”, and is joining with 30 minutes a day.
– Jena, at All Round Better me, is in for 60 minutes a week.
– Amy, at More time than money, also joining with 60 minutes a week.
– Grace, at The CFO MOM Blog, just told me she is joining, woohoo! – Barb, at Decluttering The Stuff, has gone through some of her papers as well.. but is staying far away from the scanning part (and I don’t blame her..)
Sitting on the fence;
– Jen, at The Hidden Hoarder, is hard at work on her front porch, and hasn’t quuuuite decided yet.
-Gilly, at Anything but Housework, had to withdraw from the challenge, due to becoming full time care givers for her parents. We’re here for moral support, Gilly!!
Purge on, people!