Emily from Holden Down the Fort (her baby is a boy- hence the blue) nominated me for a Blogger Recognition Award! Woo hoo!
I’m excited !! Y’all know how much of an attention hog I am!!
She said she nominated me : “Because your blog is extremely motivational to me!”
That’s so sweet!
Now the boring part, those pesky rules, that dominate the fun.
- I must thank the Blogger who nominated me and provide a link to their blog. Gladly!
- I must write a post to show the award. Happily!
- I must write a brief story on how my blog started. Of course!!
- I must give two pieces of advice to new bloggers. Hmmm, must I be bossy?? Well, I’ll try. 😉
- I must select 15 bloggers to pass this award on to. Oh, must I??? Only if I want to be compliant!
- I must comment on each of their blogs to let them know they have been nominated for this award and provide a link to this post. Cheerfully!
I started blogging cuz I was getting sick (and tired!) of being a messy!! And ready to be more like my (Cleanie!) Mama, and Granny, and Grandma….
I found Nony, from A Slob Comes Clean, who has now come clean as Dana, and that’s all she wrote. Oops, not actually, she’s still blogging!! LOL
I realized that I could begin recovery from slobbery, just like I was in recovery from alcoholism. God delivered me from alcohol, and now I have to do my daily part, of never putting that first sip in my mouth, ever again. So, in the quest for recovery from messiness, I have to do my daily part, of washing the dishes! And maybe a little something else, like sweeping??
So, now I yammer on endlessly, documenting the messes, and celebrating my cleaning successes! And nearly break my arms, in the process of patting myself on the back so often!
Make sure you remember to take Before pix!!! Extremely important!! Cuz after you clean up the mess, you surely don’t want to try to recreate it!!
Learn how to take advantage of all the free blogging tools out there!! Cuz being “ignert ain’t no fun”!! My BBFFJ, BestBloggingFriendForeverJanice, can help you with all that stuff.
I’m too tired to even try to count how many this is!! In the midst of moving, AND had both girls today for 9 hours!! Nite, nite time!!