Susie, SusieShy45, nominated me for a Mystery Bloggers Award. Thanks, Susie!!
Here are the rules:
- Post the award/ image on your blog .
- Thank whoever nominated you and give a link back to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and give a link back to her blog.
- Nominate 10-20 deserving bloggers and notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice; including one weird or funny question.
This award was created by Okoto Enigma and you can find her blog HERE.
(Isn’t that marvelous, for her to create a Mystery Award, when her name is Enigma?? That’s so cool!! Go check out her blog- that’s exactly why she named it the Mystery Award- for herself!!)
- If you could change one thing about our country, what would it be and why?
- I would end abortion immediately, because it’s murder.
- Which super hero powers would you like to have, if given a chance? Why ?
- I think I already AM a super hero!! After all, I decluttered my house down to the bone! lol
- What motivates you to blog (write) ?
- Wanting attention!! Having a place to pour out my thoughts. For accountability. To connect with the world. Because I love words!!
- What is something you like to collect, if anything?
- It used to be fabric! And anything purple. Now, I’m going to collect feelings; feeling good about myself, and how peaceful my new home is. (Once it’s unpacked!!)
- If given the chance to rename any fast food restaurant, which would it be? What would it’s new name be? Checkers would become Cheeseys. Does anyone ever even SEE a checker there??? Nope!! But plenty of cheese!!
- Why the brown?? It’s a mystery!!
Please forgive the answers being numbered too. I just can’t get those numbers to behave!! Because it’s math- that’s why!!