When I cleared off the bathroom counter, I left this. Not really sure what it is.
I mean I know technically what it is, a metal tray with dead, purple candles in it.
But really, What is it? Is it a decoration? Is it a working piece of paraphenalia?
What I really need to ask , I guess, is what in the world do I do with it?
Do I leave it there and try to burn the last remaining little candle? Do I try to pry out all the burnt ones? Do I just pile more tea lites on top of the empty tins?
Sometimes I have a hard time making decisions. On some things. Like decorating things. Or cleaning things. Or on big things. (But not on eating things. I usually know exactly what I want to eat.)
This is one of those puzzling, “Now what do I do?” things.
- Maybe I can just throw it away and not have to deal with the issue at all! Yeah! That’s the ticket! Except, it’s not mine, so I’d feel guilty. Oh bother.
- So that means I have to keep it.
- But…..that doesn’t mean I have to leave it out on the counter, does it?
- No! Yay! There’s my solution!
- I’ll just put it under the sink with all those other ghostly things, that I’m sure are totally useful, (like toilet scrubbing bubbles), that I forget are even there! (until I move again. Shudder, please! Don’t make me even have to think about that again!!)
Conundrum solved. Now, on to world peace…..