When you get too big for your britches, you say you’ve outgrown them.
So, when you have shrunk down a size, do you say you’ve ingrown them??
All this is very relevant to me today, because…. Wait for it…..
I’ve lost 1 pant size!!
Last few days I’ve noticed my jeans being a little loose. The 2nd day I wore them, they were so loose, I had to clutch them to keep them up.
Yes, I wear my jeans 2 days in a row. Gasp.
Don’t you judge me! I know some of you do it too! You just don’t say it out loud to 40 people like I do!
(This was waaay back in June. Now it’s probably another size, but I can’t afford to go get a new pair of pants to find out!)
I can go to the store, try them on, and NOT buy them! What???? That is pure heresy !! How will the stores make any money, if everybody did that? Well….
- Not everybody is losing weight, like me.
- Not everybody is dirt poor, like me.
- Not everybody is shooting for minimalism, like me.
- Not everybody is creative, like me.
- Not everybody is willing to do whatever it takes, to find out their new pants size, like me!
- Not everybody toots their own horn, like me!
Enough already! 😉
So, maybe I will, or maybe I won’t, go try on pants and not buy. If this offends your sensibilities, I won’t tell ya, so you won’t be upset! I’m only thinking of you, here!