Love – Hate !
Read here: love-hate
- List 10 things that you love.
- List 10 things that you hate.
- Nominate fellow bloggers to take the challenge.
So, here goes:
- Jesus/God/Holy Spirit (They’re the same, 3 persons in 1 Godhead.)
- My husband, DH
- My 2 daughters, DD1, DD2
- My grand baby, Pudding Pop
- Mamafirst established
- My family; nuclear,first established , this established, and extended
- PURPLE!!! (Y’all knew that one was coming, right??)
- Losing weight
- The Bible
- Blogging, my new addiction
Hates: Hmmmm, this is harder.
- Bad grammar, especially in a love letter. In 8th grade, I red-lined all my boyfriend’s love letters, and sent them back for editing! Yes, I really did! The gall!
- Long hair, on me. I whack it off every chance I get. When my girls were in Elementary school, I even shaved my head, much to their chagrin, and Mama’s horror!
- Shaving my legs. Enough said.
- Abortion. This is serious, I just couldn’t be all funny, without speaking up for the unborn. They are precious little lives, no matter what stage of gestation.
- Frustation! I’m not the most techie person in the world, so I get upset when I can’t just do what I want to do! Why don’t I have a computer I can just speak to, and it instantly does my bidding???? WHY????
- Not having a sarcasm font. I’ve asked for it enough times. Someone should have invented this already!!
- Green. Yuck!
- Sushi. Just the thought of it makes me queasy. Believe me, I’ve eaten my share of stuff, so let me slide, okay? Thanks!
- Running out of ice… and since I live alone, this would be the fault of ?????
- When I don’t get a nap. So does everyone around me hate when this happens!! (Can you say Grumpy? I thought you could.)
Okay, so there’s that, then. Onto the nominations. And the awards go to: