The lovely Roopam, from Whimsical90, nominated me for another Sisterhood of the
Traveling Pants World Award.
Thank you Roopam! You are too kind! Roopam writes about real life, and her emotions. She is such a sensitive, and caring person. I’m sure you’ll enjoy your visit there.
HERE ARE THE RULES (COPIED, PASTED): AND YOU ARE FREE TO BEND THEM!
• Put the Award logo on your blog
• Thank the person who nominated you, linking back to their site
• Answer 10 questions the person asked you
• Nominate 10 blogs and notify them
• Write 10 new questions for them
( This time I’ll write the answers under the question. Last time NJ said I made her dizzy from all the scrolling back and forth!! Sorry again, NJ!!)
1. Does your age obstruct you from doing any thing?
The only thing I can’t do due to my age, is get a student discount at the movies.
2. When was the last time you danced and to which song?
Good question!! Ummm, well there’s another thing due to my age, I can’t remember! lol
I know it was recently, with PP.
3. Do you hum when you bathe?
Nope. I full out bellow!!
4. Most comfortable clothing for you?
COTTON!! Pants, with elastic waist, or around the house, a muumuu. (Thank you Hawaii, for inventing those!! Best dress ever!!!)
5. Do you like your name? Have you googled on what it means?
Yes, I do. In Spanish it means “I’m pretty”. Love that! No, never googled it. Do people do that???
6. One topic that instinctively triggers your feminist side?
Newborn babies. (and sniffing their heads.)
Sweetest thing on earth!
7. One good habit of yours that you are happy about and could flaunt?
Reading the Bible daily. I’ve really worked hard on making that a priority this year.
8. Tell one quirky habit of yours? (That you find quirky)
Oh, let me count the ways!! Trying to write in purple ink all the time? Is that quirky? Or just lovably eccentric?
9. Heels or flats?
What are heels?? Shoes come like that in size gargantuan??
Want me some red shoes! Just not these!
Don’t wanna break my neck!
10. Describe one moment when you were completely awestruck.
Each time one of my 2 girls were born.
My 10 nominees are:
(Ooops, that’s 14. Oh well, shrug. So I can’t count. Sue me.)
Now, to think up some serious, and some light-hearted questions for y’all…… Gotta sit down in my thinking chair, and Think, Think, Think. (I know, Blue’s Clues is a dead giveaway of a toddler in my life! What can I say???
- Barney or Blue? If you have no CLUE about this question, that’s okay. Just make up a funny 1 liner.
- What number comes after 14? Just so I’ll know for next time.
- What surprise ingredient do you add to your lemonade?
- If you could go back in time, to any age, how old would you be?
- Why that particular age?
- Do you drink outta plastic or real glass?
- Are you tethered or wireless?
- E-book or print?
- I’m loving these either/or questions! Less to type! Are you done with these silly games yet?? Oh, wait! I’m supposed to be asking YOU the questions!
Alright, class, settle down. Do your homework, Chapter 11. There’ll be a pop quiz tomorrow. (Dang it! Why do I always give that away???)