Yeah, I know, pile, Pete, pile no makey sense. But I couldn’t put Repeat, like I wanted to! (You know how stringent my BBFFJ is about the alliteration rules! And since she’s a teacher, I don’t wanna get called into the principal’s office!!)
I finished up the pile of receipts on my desk. FINAALLY! And it only took 2 tries! Woo hoo!
As I looked at the receipts, to enter the surveys, about 4 of the fast food ones were expired. No judging! It’s Christmas! (Near enough for fast food excuses, anyway!) So, those were easy trash decisions.
Now, it looks like this.
Oops, I mean like this. Why Melinda, what neat receipts you have! Thanks so much for noticing!
Then, because Nov. was already over, I just had to trash all the CVS receipts. You only have until the end of the month to do the surverys. 😦 That’s what ya get for procrastinating! I wasn’t procrastinating, I had other priorities! Okay, yeah, I was procrastinating.
But, now it’s really neat! No receipts! (The few I kept to
brag, blog about later, are in the Palisade.)
Ah! Clean again!! Nice! (Having flashbacks to the Declutterathon Desk!)
Queen Anne’s Day 4: https://minimalistsometimes.com/2016/11/23/out-of-commission/ Poor Queen Anne was felled, but not from a massive paper cut, as I had feared.
Our Other Fellow Sovereigns:
– Viv, at GriefHappens, said she needed to be on this “like an over-sugared kid in a bouncy house”, and is joining with 30 minutes a day.
– Jena, at All Round Better me, is in for 60 minutes a week.
– Amy, at More time than money, also joining with 60 minutes a week.
– Grace, at The CFO MOM Blog, just told me she is joining, woohoo! – Barb, at Decluttering The Stuff, has gone through some of her papers as well.. but is staying far away from the scanning part (and I don’t blame her..)
Sitting on the fence;
– Jen, at The Hidden Hoarder, is hard at work on her front porch, and hasn’t quuuuite decided yet.
-Gilly, at Anything but Housework, had to withdraw from the challenge, due to becoming full time care givers for her parents. We’re here for moral support, Gilly!!