“Hear ye, hear ye! Her Royal Majesty, Queen Anne of Minimalia, hath declared a Paper Purgathon thru out the land. Thou must gathereth together all pieces of paper in thine house, and purge them ruthlessly. Keepeth thou None of them!
(Well, not very many, anyway.)
Queen Anne waiteth patiently for thine accounting.”
I’ll be chiming in with my 2 cents worth!!
Wanna join us? Even if you don’t blog, join the party! Purge with us! Paper- be gone!
Queen Anne’s Fellow Sovereigns:
– Melinda, at PurpleSlobinRecovery, is joining with about 15 minutes a day.
– Viv, at GriefHappens, said she needed to be on this “like an over-sugared kid in a bouncy house”, and is joining with 30 minutes a day.
– Jena, at All Round Better me, is in for 60 minutes a week.
– Amy, at More time than money, also joining with 60 minutes a week.
– Grace, at The CFO MOM Blog, just told me she is joining, woohoo!