WARNING: The following picture is graphically gross! If you’re squeamish, cover your eyes, and chant rhythmically to yourself: “Lalalalala, I can’t SEE you!!”
This is the “after”. I did the deadly deed in the bathroom. With my hand. By PurpleSlob. (Anybody catch the “Clue”??)
Okay, you can look now. All clear.
I know you think, (at least I THINK you think) it’s gross that I squoosh roaches with my hands. In my defense:
- My hands are washable. Sterilizable, even.
- Inexplicably, the roaches never respond to my s
houted demandsrequests to sit still while I run and go get a shoe with which to annihilate them.
- A dead roach in the hand is worth much more to me than a hundred running around behind my back, especially running around in front of my back!
- I don’t carry a can of bug spray on my person at all times. It interferes with my swatting arm.
- I honestly don’t mind bug guts on me. It gives me such a sense of personal satisfaction to cream them, by my own “hand”iwork, that I kinda revel in the bloody evidence of a battle well won!
I guess I could try wearing a chatelaine,
and just add a heavy-duty fly flap, some of those suckers get huge!! It would just have to have some sorta quick release mechanism.
Nah, it’d weigh me down too much. Back to hand-to-roach combat for me. Hoo-Rah!